At some point in your spiritual walk, you will reach your Kundalini energy. This can be something that comes to you fast and big and sometimes it can be something that is subtle. Kundalini is part of your awakening, and it can help you to experience new things in your spiritual growth.
Experiencing Kundalini Awakening
If you want to know if you have reached your Kundalini Awakening, keep reading and you will figure out what you have went through and if you have reached your Kundalini Awakening.
Understanding Kundalini Awakening
The Kundalini awakening is part of your energetic awakening, and it will cause you to go through emotional, spiritual, and mental levels. Kundalini is a Sanskrit word that means, “she who is coiled” and this is part of the life force energy that is inside of you. When you see a picture of this, it often looks like a snake or a serpent.
As you go through this, it will be something that goes through all of your energy centers and will go into your crown chakra and all the way up and down the spine.
Symptoms of Your Kundalini Awakening
Kundalini energy is a feminine energy that is part of the root chakra, and it lies dormant until it is awakened. There are different things that can happen that will make your Kundalini come alive and this can be things like trauma, drug use, practicing Kundalini yoga.
There are different symptoms that you can go through when you reach your Kundalini awakening and these shouldn’t be considered good or bad, but they are just the powers that are inside of you. Some are going to be easy to go through and others might be harder to deal with.
Easy Kundalini Symptoms
Here are some of the easier Kundalini Awakening symptoms:
- Strong spiritual connection.
- Reaches the ego.
- Have bliss.
- Unconditional love.
- Strong humanity.
- ESP and other gifts.
- Making changes.
- Insight to your life.
- Strong empathic feelings.
- Understanding of nature.
- Soul communication.
Hard Kundalini Symptoms
- Shaking of the body.
- The nervous system becomes sensitive.
- Trouble sleeping.
- Ego death.
- Visual disturbances such as things vibrating.
- Intense heat.
- Feeling like you are tripping while sober.
- Have a problem between real and fake.
Other Symptoms of the Kundalini Awakening
Here are some other symptoms of the Kundalini energy that might move up and down throughout your body. This can be a subtle energy, or it can be something that is strong and overwhelming at times:
- Feel like you are uncentered.
- You dream of snakes everywhere.
- Feel vulnerable.
- No energy.
- Lucid dreaming.
- Vivid dreams.
- See lights.
- Hear music.
- Past experiences.
- Yoga poses out of nowhere.
- Savior complex.
- Feeling grief for things that suffer.
- Out of body experiences.
- Visual changes.
- Hearing things.
- Panic attacks.
- Feeling afraid.
- Craving strange foods.
- Phyiscal symptoms like nausea or digestive issues.
Dangers of Kundalini Awakening
There can be some dangers of going through your Kundalini awakening. This can block your energy and cause you to feel pain or to feel scared and so that can be kind of dangerous for some people.
The Kundalini awakening can make you feel aroused, and it can make you feel energetic in your body. This can be a dark side of the Kundalini awakening. This can be a powerful thing that you go through and once you go through it though, you will feel stronger and more connected with your spiritual self.
Kundalini Versus Spiritual Awakening
These things are a little different where the spiritual awakening is something that is emotional and psychological, but the Kundalini awakening is something that is a source of energy that can show up out of the blue and be very strong.
The Kundalini awakening can happen after your spiritual awakening, and it can happen when you go through a traumatic event or if you are doing drugs or alcohol.
The difference between a spiritual and Kundalini awakening is that the Kundalini will be more phyiscal and the spiritual awakening will be more about the heart and the vibrations that you feel. This is a time where you need to question things in your spiritual being.
Other Things About Kundalini Awakening
Kundalini Awakenings can be something that are mystical and exciting but there are some things that can cause you problems such as:
- Spiritual superiority: This is when you feel more awake than someone else.
- Savior complex: This is when you feel that you are better than others and that you need to save the world.
- Attachments: This can cause you to hold on to materials and make attachments to things.
- Nihilism: When you believe in all things and nothing important really matters.
- Avoidance: This is when you avoid your responsibilities.
Dealing with a Kundalini Awakening
When you go through your Kundalini awakening you need to make sure that you are staying calm and that you are taking care of yourself. Here are some ways to do that:
- Take an essential oil bath: Do this by adding a warm bath with essential oils and salts. Be mindful of how your body feels in the water.
- Find safety: Find things that make you feel safe such as your pet or your partner and snuggle them.
- Listen to calming music.
- Do breathwork: This can help you to be calm and collected.
- Ground yourself: Go out in nature and walk barefoot or work in the garden.
- Eat ground foods: Eat foods that are healthy and good for you.
- Don’t do spiritual practices for a while.
- Seek out help: Find people that can help you such as a counselor or a therapist. You can also talk to a psychic or a friend.
- Trust your instincts: Listen to what your body is telling you. Take the guidance from your intuition to help you.
What Happens After a Kundalini Awakening?
Once you go through this you will be open to your mind, body, and soul. You will be able to live your life and to be more aware of what is going on inside of you.
Having a Kundalini Awakening
There are different ways that you can stimulate your Kundalini energy, but this can also come naturally to you. Do yoga, breathwork or other things and you will see that this power can be activated.
How Long Does Kundalini Awakening Last?
Your Kundalini awakening will last as long as you need it to and there is no specific answer for this. This can be years or days, depending on what is going on in your life.
Kundalini awakening can happen fast or can be subtle. This can be energy that awakens you and helps you to develop your soul and your life. The purpose of this is to awaken your life and to find your true nature.